In the week since the Hide&Seek Weekender, we’ve come across photos on Flickr and Facebook, comments on Twitter, and blog posts from players – and between them, they end up giving a much better view of the Weekend than anything we could write up.
To see a few of our favourite pictures from the Weekender, take a look at this Flickr gallery. And to get an overview of what was going on, try these blog posts:
- David Hayward’s brilliant write-up of the games he played
- Chris Unitt’s consideration of Pass the Impossibly Large Parcel
- Sophie Sampson’s designer-eye-view of running Time Trails
- AceDiscovery’s experience of Flag It Up
- Average Gamer’s play of Segue
- And Ark Lab’s write-up of their experience
Have we missed any? Let us know if so!
Picture of Segue by Ludo des Cognets, courtesy Watch This Space festival.